Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 5 to the Happier and Healthier You: The Dreaded Before Pics....

One of the things that I have regretted that I didn't take my picture when I was at my highest weight of 197 lbs in my exercise clothes.  I'm regretting this because it's hard for me to picture what I looked like when I was at that weight.  Your mind always plays tricks on you and you think that you can remember what you looked like, but truly you don't!  So, make sure that you are taking pics of yourself along the way!  Take a picture after every 10 lbs that you lose and use them as comparisons.  You will definitely thank me later after you have lost 10lbs, 20lbs, 30lbs, or even more weight:)
Via
You may be thinking that "no one would want to see me at my highest weight,"  well you don't even have to show them to anyone but yourself.  Believe me, you will notice the difference and you will feel like a rock star after you have lost weight and are able to look back on those pics!  Here are my "dreaded" before pictures and I can't say that I'm proud of these, but I can say without a doubt that I look SO much different now.
Yep, that's me!




I'm proud of what I had to go through because it made me a stronger and wiser person.  Plus, once you have these photos, they will be the motivation for you when you need to finish your killer workout at the end of a long day at work! It's a great reminder where you started!  Every now and then, I will bring up my pictures or look on my blog at how different I look.

Another suggestion, I would tell you is to keep the clothes that you wore at your highest weight and after you have lost 20 or 30 lbs then try them on!  When I did that,  I realized how much I changed my body and what a difference it really made:)
Via
 I'm a visual person and being able to see the difference is a great feeling!  Wouldn't it be great to have a after picture like the one above?!?! I'm going to leave you with this to think about:)  

Via
Well, it's about time for this girl to hit the hay!  I hope you all had a great day:):)

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you girl! I remember your first post when you started this journey and look at you now! Keep it up, because you are so encouraging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!