Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 13: Skinny Chicken Stuffing Bake

Here is Day 12 to my:
Today, I have a recipe for you all and it is sure quite delicious:)  It is Skinny Chicken Stuffing Bake...yum, yum!!

DE-lish!
Trust me it tastes, oh, so good!!!  Plus, it's easy to make and it's relatively quick:)

Ingredients:
4 Chicken Breasts
Box of Stuffing
Fat Free Mushroom Soup

Ingreidents
 The directions are simple, first make your stuffing according to what it says on the box.  Preheat oven to 425 degrees.  Then place the chicken breasts towards the sides of the dish and leave space in the middle for the dressing.  Next, place the dressing in the middle of the dish.  Pour cream of mushroom soup over the chicken breast.

Put tin foil over the dish and leave in the oven for 40 minutes and uncover the dish and put back in the oven for 5 minutes!  Enjoy and serve some of this delisiousness!!!
Add a little broccoli and you're set!

I hope you are enjoying the weekend!!!  I sure am because I have been doing a lot of things around the house this week!  My first FULL weekend home since July!  It sure is nice:)

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!
I've linked up to: Positively Splendid

1 comment:

  1. This looks so yummy Mindy, my family would love it! Thank you so much for visiting today :)

    xoxo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!