Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 23: Sign Up!

I'm sorry I'm behind with our:
I have been really busy lately planning for our Halloween party and everything else that comes along with work!  I might be a couple days late with finishing before October is over with!

Another bit of advice to keep you going is to sign up for some type of race whether it be a: 5K, 10K, triathlon, bike race or whatever you're interested.  This is  a great way to start a goal and it will keep you motivated to get to your goal weight.

I did a 2 5K's this year: The Color Run and a 5K that raised money to help out those who are victims of domestic violence.  Here are some pictures that were taken on the day of my 2nd 5K:
Before the race! 
It was a chilly one!  My sis and I did a 5K to raise money for victims of domestic violence.

My best time for a 5K yet!
This time isn't the best in terms compared to everyone else, BUT it was my best time and I was proud of that:):):)  I pushed it towards the end to get the best time I could:)  There's my sis(in the pink) cheering me on!!!
The Best Feeling!!
Running gives me the best feeling!  It makes me feel like I can truly do just about anything that I set my heart into!  Another reason why I love running is because I have a great support team that is cheering me along the way:)  Thank You to everyone of you who have cheered me along the way!!!  I am so grateful and blessed to have such great support.  I can never thank everyone enough because that support is truly priceless:)

You ALL should pick a race or activity that you can sign up for and have fun while you are doing it!  It is all worth the effort and gives you a great feel good feeling!

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!