Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 7: Never Say No to Free!!!

 This is Day 7 of 31 Days to a Happier and Healthier You!  Yes, you read the title right, free!!!!  Sorry, I'm not giving anything away at this time, but I did want to mention that you want to keep in mind that as you are trying to lose weight,  to always give yourself a "free day or meal"!!!

That's what I'm saying!!
No, I'm not saying everyday, but once a week or once every two weeks.  I'm not saying to do this...
Piggin' Out
Or to eat ALL of this....
Yikes!
Have a "free day or meal", of course within moderation this way you will still be able to enjoy food that you may not eat on a normal day.  No matter what, I don't know about you, but I will get cravings for food that I absolutely can't live without.  Instead of continuing to deprive myself of these things and then binge eat, I just let myself have some not so healthy food for my "free meal" of the week!  It's alright if you get a little too excited....
Via

The main reason why I believe that this is a good idea is because you should really be thinking how do you want to live the rest of your life?  If you want to eat clean all of the time then more power to you and I truly admire those people that can do that:)  When I answer that question, I know that I won't be able to eat clean my whole life, so I try to eat as close to what I would eat if I wasn't cutting the calories as much as I am now.

When you answer that question, what is your answer?

 Just remember this should be a lifestyle change and not just looked at like a "diet".  If you look at it like a "diet" then you have a higher chance of going back to your old eating habits.  Instead if you look at it like a lifestyle change, it really changes the way you go about your weight loss and continuing to maintain your weight after you lose your all of your weight.

What do you do to help keep your cravings under wraps?  Do you allow yourself a free day?

PS:  Wish me luck today because today is The Color Run!!!  I'm seriously stoked about this:):)  This will be the first official 5K I have ran in a little over 6 years!!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by:):)

Until next time!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the "Weekend Blog Walk" - new follower :)

    xoxo
    Anni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!