Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 24: Out With the Old and in With the New!

One of the most important things to make sure you do after you have lost weight is to buy and invest in some new clothes that will fit your new figure!  You won't truly know how much you've lost until you go through your "old" clothes and see what fits and what needs to be sent to Goodwill:)

I had to go through my old clothes and try them on to see how much weight I actually lost because in my mind I didn't realize how much I'd lost!  It feels very cleansing when you are able to go through your things and pitch the ones that no longer fit you!  Here are some things that I had to get rid of:
Organize your dresser

Get rid of the old

Donate to Goodwill!
Organize your closet!

That's better:)
I wanted to see what my old clothes looked like and how much of a difference they look now.  So, I had the hubby take some pictures of me!

Take a picture of yourself in your old clothes!

Look at the picture....

You will realize just how much you have lost!

You will understand where you started, where you are now, and how far you have come!  It's definitely an eye opening and liberating experience!  I suggest everyone who has begun their weight loss journey to do this:)

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I need to do a dresser clean out soon! Congrats on having pants that are too big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny that you posted about this because just last week I cleaned out my closets and dressers, getting rid of 2 full trash bags worth of clothes. next I need to tackle shoes. I have tons and even some still in boxes, it's pretty sad actually:(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!