Thursday, October 18, 2012

Slinky!!!!

Every year at my school, the teachers get to participate in a pumpkin decorating contest!!  I absolutely love this contest, probably because I LOVE crafty things:)  Well, last year I decorated my pumpkin like this...check out this post!!!  This year I wanted to try something a little different.  I did some research and what I mean by that is I searched already decorated pumpkins and found an idea of Slinky from Toy Story:)  Mine didn't turn out like the other ones I saw, but I must have done something because I got 2nd place in our pumpkin decorating contest!!!  I was pretty stoked about coming in 2nd!!  I even get to be in our local newspaper..cool, right?  So, here is my beloved pumpkin:
Head!
That was when it was a work in progress!
Slinky

It didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, but I must have done something right since I did get 2nd place:)  How do you all decorate your pumpkins?  Have you started yet?

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!