Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 17: Nutella Cookies!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!  I'm so happy we're half way through the week because this weekend, I'm running my 2nd 5K in over 6 years...woohoo!!!  I can't wait:):):)  Lately, I will go for my run no matter how cold it is because having a goal keeps me on track!

In my last post, I told you how busy I was with baking and cooking over the weekend and how I tried some new recipes that I wanted to share with you all and share for my:

Overall, I think that I will make these cookies again.  The hubby didn't like these as much as my Healthy Banana Muffins, but you can't win them all, right?!?!  I did like these cookies and the good thing is that there isn't any extra sugar other than what is in Nutella, which I'm sure is quite a bit.  For a cookie they, they really are a little skinnier than most:)

It's really simple, quick, and easy to make these!  I mean anyone could do this within a matter of 3 minutes to get your ingredients together and then of course time for baking.



You only need 3 ingredients!!!  They are:
1 egg
1 cups of Nutella
1 c of flour
Ingredients!


You read that right!  Those are the only ingredients that you will need.

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. The directions are simple, mix all of the ingredients together.  I had to use my hands to really mix all of it together:)
Mix together
 Roll the cookie dough into 1" balls and place them on the cookie sheet.  Next, take a glass cup and flaten out the cookies.
Flatten!
 Put the cookies in the oven for 6-8 minutes.  Here is the best part, eat and enjoy!!!

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!