Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 17: Nutella Cookies!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!  I'm so happy we're half way through the week because this weekend, I'm running my 2nd 5K in over 6 years...woohoo!!!  I can't wait:):):)  Lately, I will go for my run no matter how cold it is because having a goal keeps me on track!

In my last post, I told you how busy I was with baking and cooking over the weekend and how I tried some new recipes that I wanted to share with you all and share for my:

Overall, I think that I will make these cookies again.  The hubby didn't like these as much as my Healthy Banana Muffins, but you can't win them all, right?!?!  I did like these cookies and the good thing is that there isn't any extra sugar other than what is in Nutella, which I'm sure is quite a bit.  For a cookie they, they really are a little skinnier than most:)

It's really simple, quick, and easy to make these!  I mean anyone could do this within a matter of 3 minutes to get your ingredients together and then of course time for baking.

You only need 3 ingredients!!!  They are:
1 egg
1 cups of Nutella
1 c of flour

You read that right!  Those are the only ingredients that you will need.

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. The directions are simple, mix all of the ingredients together.  I had to use my hands to really mix all of it together:)
Mix together
 Roll the cookie dough into 1" balls and place them on the cookie sheet.  Next, take a glass cup and flaten out the cookies.
 Put the cookies in the oven for 6-8 minutes.  Here is the best part, eat and enjoy!!!

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!