Friday, October 12, 2012

Quick Fashion Friday!

Happy Friday!!  That means it's time to have fun and relax!!!  That is what this girl is going to do:)  Lately, before I head off to school, I've been taking pics of what I'm wearings.  So, I thought that I would share them with you all:)

It was homecoming week and dress up day = Hat Day!
I love me a great fitting jacket!!!
Sorry these pics aren't the greatest quality, as you can tell, I took them with my phone!

I have at least a couple jackets right now and I LOVE them because it really nips you in at the waist and it makes you look really slim:)  Believe me if I could, I would buy so many more jackets, but they are pretty expensive, at least the ones that fit me right.  My fav. jacket is the gray one because of the details on the side!  I would tell everyone that jackets are a staple for your wardrobe!  I can pair so many different tops with each of these jackets and you can have a different look each time!!  Who else is a jacket lover?!?!?

Well, that's all I have for you!  I hope you enjoy whatever you have left to your Friday!!!

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!
I've linked up to : Positively Splendid

4 comments:

  1. Love jackets! In high school, we would call them "fashion jackets": their purpose is not to keep you warm, but to make you look good! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hate! I love the grey and purple color combo in outfit #2. I'm obsessed with jackets. and sweaters. I looove sweaters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that second outfit a lot! SO cute and very slimming!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!