Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 21: Motivation to Keep You Going!

If you're just joining me for my :

Then make sure you check out this post to read about all of the posts that I have put together for this series!

I have already talked about finding motivation, but trying to keep it is always difficult, especially when it comes to long-term weight loss!  I'm the kind of person who wants to see the results right away and continue to see those results!  If you're anything like me then this post is for you:)  I have been sharing with you all some motivational exercise or eating habit quotes and here are some for you all to think about!
Via

Throughout your weight loss, you will push yourself to do things that you never once thought that you could accomplish!  That's one of the best parts of weight loss is overcoming the "impossible" or so you thought!
Via

 Remember to workout!  A workout will definitely make you feel much better about yourself!  You will have more energy and it will get you one step closer to your weight loss goal!  It takes down the stress level!

Via
 You also need to keep in mind that you can do this and the only person who is holding you back is yourself!  You can make this change:)
Via
Once you believe it then there is no stopping you!!!  Always, always remember this:)

Via

Always challenge yourself because that is how you will get to goal!
Via
You can be the best you have ever been:)  You have the power to do it!!!

Via
Yes!!!!
Via
Via
This(weight loss journey) is only an obstacle that you have to walk through and you can get through this chapter in your life! 

I hope that you will find some quotes that you will motivate you OR keep you motivated and to believe that you can:)

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!