Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 12: Motivation From...You Guessed It...Pinterest!!!

Yay for Thursday:)  Only 1 more day until the weekend, then I can FINALLY get out my Halloween decorations, clean the basement, and give the rest of the house a real cleaning!!!  It definitely needs it and pretty much every weekend since July has been busy driving here and there.  So, this weekend I will be SO happy that we're going to be home for the WHOLE weekend:)   Do any of you have big plans for the weekend?

On to 31 Days to a Happier and Healthier You!
I always post things on my blog about Pinterest and how much it has completely changed my life and that is so true, but I wanted to share a little secret with you!
Via
 You can use Pinterest for motivating yourself to either start or continue with your weight loss efforts.  I have started a "Healthier Recipes" on my Pinterest and I also have started an "Exercise" board, along with a much needed "Inspirational Quotes" board!

Whenever I have a hard day or just need to look up a healthy recipe I can rely on for supper then I open my Pinterest.  If you have an Ipad, they just came out with a Pinterest app for that and your phone!  I already downloaded an app for my phone, which tends to get me into trouble because I just can't help not pinning ALL of the time!!  So, Pinterest can get a little dangerous, but for the most part it has inspired me to lose even more weight, make healthier choices for exercise and food, and to stay motivated! 

I have always been a person who likes to make design boards, fashion boards, or motivational boards, but why not just do it on PinterestMy advice to each and everyone one of you is, if you have Pinterest, start your own "Healthier Choices" or "Exercise" or "Healthier Recipes", you get the picture:)  It's just so simple and handy to find advice, quotes, or recipes that will help you with your weight loss on Pinterest!  So, I say we should all get to it and start with pinning!!!  You will feel much better afterwards, or that could just be me...lol!   Happy Pinning!!  I'm going to leave you with some motivational quotes that keep me on track and eyes on the goal..lol!


Via



Via

Via

Via

Via
Via

 Everyone should Pin on for motivation!!!

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!