Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 22: Feel Good!

Whenever you are ready to workout, make sure you have some fabulous workout clothes to do it in!  If you think and know that you look good when you're working out then you will have the extra confidence that you can push through the tough exercise and you will try you're best!

Via
These are definitely cute and would make me want to exercise!  LOVE:)
Via
How about some Zumba clothes?!?!  I think so:):):)  Someday, I'll be able to wear that outfit!
Via

Look at all of these fun colors!!!!  This would be a way to get you going:)
Via
Purple and green combo!  This definitely catches your attention!
Via
Fun and bright socks! Don't they rock?!?!

Via
Don't know how silly it would look if you put your phone there, BUT I love how it's pretty easy storage!  I have a hidden zipper in one of my FILA shirts and I LOVE it!

Via
FILA is my fav brand for workout clothes!  I can never get enough:)

You will also need to make sure that you have some comfy and pretty neato shoes such as these:
Via
I'm a HUGE fan of Asics!  You need to make sure you chose a shoe that fits your fit and gives them the support that they need!  You may need to spend a little bit extra money to get the support that you need.  In the long run, your feet will thank you:)
Via

Via
Another thing to keep in mind when purchasing new shoes is to think about the type of activity that you are wanting to do.  Then buy your shoes based off of that!
Via
Here's some more motivation to keep on exercising!!!  

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Working out is tons more fun when you have cute new clothes and comfy shoes to put on;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!