Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oh..So Cute Nails!

I'm especially in the mood these past 2 weeks for giving myself manis and trying different things when painting my nails:)  I guess maybe I have a little bit more time, so why not, right?!?!

This one I tried I'm going to call Sparkly Teal Loving!
Teal Love!


This is what you will all need to paint your nails like they are above:)
What you need.


First paint your nails teal.

Then take your sparkly finger nail polish and start in the inner corner of your nail and pull down.
Paint the upper part of your nail black.

Add in your white dots.
Make sure you give each coat enough time to dry before you put any more on or even try to do do much otherwise it will smudge really easily!  Hopefully, this lasts me until the end of the week!  I guess we'll see:)  I hope you all have a great day!!

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!


I've linked up to:Positively Splendid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!