Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 17: Use Your Resources!!!

We're a little over half way through the 31 Days post...it's crazy how fast this is going!

I'm going to use my "teacher voice" for this, "Make sure you use your resources for your weight loss."  There are so many different types of technology that you can use to help you with counting your calories, keeping track of your workouts, or even having workouts with the touch of a button on your phone!  This truly has made losing weight that much easier because it makes it so much more convenient!  You have these tools with a snap of a finger, so there is no reason not to record what you eat or when you exercised!  The app that I use on my phones is:  Calorie Count! 
Via
You can keep track of your workouts and your calories!  It's a must-have for me right now:)



There are also other apps that you can use such as My Fitness, Spark People, Lose It!, and Fooducate.  There are oodles more if you check out your app store on your phone:)  What seems to work best for you?  Do you have any suggestions for great workout apps on your phone?

The other resource that would be great to use would be weight loss websites.  You can make your own forums where you can hold yourself accountable every week by weighing in with other people who are doing exactly what you are!  You can motivate each other and give each other tips on what worked for you:)  I LOVE my Calorie Count app and their website!  I have started a forum and it rocks my socks off!!!  If you want to find out more about Calorie Count, then check this link out.  It is one of my previous posts and it tells you all of the different things that Calorie Count has to offer and how you can use it!!

I have been looking to lots of blogs, and other websites for inspiration, tips, and how to's.  These are my favorite websites for tips and how to's:

Fitness - It's based off of the magazine and gives you TONs of pointers for eating healthy, how to exercise without hurting yourself, and oodles more!

 ShapeFit - This website has a lot of forums you can read and connect with others that are on the same journey:)

Prevention - This website has tips for health, fitness, food, and beauty!

Women's Health -  Same type of information as the above websites!

Self - I use this site for finding some great workouts!

Shape - Similar to Fitness:)

These are some blogs that I go to for inspiration or tips:

Mama Laughlin - This blog is very inspirational and she has a great sense of humor:)

A Mommy's Life with a Touch of Yellow - She is also working on 31 Days to Health and Exercise!

Eat Yourself Skinny - Great site to find some low cal recipes:)

Well, I hope that you have found something that will help you in this post for your weight loss!

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!