Monday, October 8, 2012

~Sparkly Nude Manicure~

Hey All!! I hope you are enjoying your day:) I wanted to share with you all my latest manicure that I did and I have to say that it lasted for almost 5 days without chipping; for me that is unheard of!!  It was really pretty simple and didn't take a lot of time or wasn't too difficult either:)

All I did was take this Sally Hansen nail polish and painted that on my nails first then I took a glitter stick and applied it to the tips of my nails and voila! Almost forgot apply a top coat to protect your beatuimus nail design:)

You could try this with all sorts of different colors, so go ahead and have some fun with it!  I sure did:)

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!
I've linked up to: Today's Creative BlogPositively Splendid

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! Once my nails grow out a little I'll have to try out a mani like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!