Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 8: It's All in the Music:)

I don't know about you all, but whenever I workout, I need a killer music selection to get me pumped and ready to exercise it out!!!  I like all sorts of music when I workout.  Most of all I love music that makes me want to shake my booty and that has a great beat!
Via
Music can keep you going and keep you motivated to push your hardest throughout the whole workout!  So, I would like to share with you some of my fav songs that I rock out to when I exercise:)  Here they are:

Fighter by Christina Aguleria
Burning It to the Ground by Nickelback
Chasing the Sun by The Wanted
Some Nights by Fun
Bad Girlfriend by Theory of a Deadman
Dynamite by Taio Cruz
Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz
I Know You Want Me by Pitbull
Back In Time by Pitbull
Something in Your Mouth by Nickelback
Shots by LMFAO and Lil John
Burn it Down by Linkin Park
New Divide by Linkin Park
Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf featuring Lil Wayne
Wild One by Flo Rida
Right Round by Flo Rida
Good Feeling by Flo Rida
Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship
I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas
Don't Stop the Party by The Black Eyed Peas
That's Not My Name by The Ting Tings
If We Ever Meet Again by Timbaland
We Found Love by Rihanna
Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry



These are on my most played music list!  The very first song has to be my fav, it is an older song, but there have been many things in my past that has happened.  I grew from those, not so great times, learned from them, and that makes me a fighter because I keep on pushing on and don't let them bring me down:)  LOVE that song because it pushes me to my limits whenever I listen to it!!!!  My newest fav is Some Nights by Fun...it has the best beat and is so upbeat!  I mean how could you not love that song?!?!?

Maybe the songs that I listed above aren't your thing, so I just happend to find some killer muisc lists on Pinterest that I thought I would share with you:)
Via
Via
So, now it's your turn to make your own song list to jam out to when your working out! Good luck and have fun!!!  Do any of you have any other suggestions that I could add to my own list?

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!
I've linked up to:  Today's Creative Blog,    Positively Splendid

1 comment:

  1. I love to watch Netflix on the iPad when I'm on the treadmill! It makes it all much more enjoyable and makes me hardly notice the pain! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!