Thursday, March 29, 2012

Scrumptious Meal:)

We are having our family over on Friday night for supper and just to visit.  I love to entertain and plan for parties.  Even though this isn't a party, I still get to figure out what to make for dinner!  So, I wanted to figure out what I should whip together for a meal.  I had to keep in mind it's lent and we can't eat meat.

Whenever I have guests, I like to have a type of appetizer whether it be salsa and chips, veggies, or etc.  This time I thought that i would make these yummy baked onion rings:)  They look too tempting!

Annie's Eats!!
Before we move on to the main entree, I will try to mix a new drink that I haven't tried before and why not try a cotton candy martini?  It sounds good and looks super easy to make.  I just need to find some cotton candy...hmmm where to find it?
Girlfriend Getaways
 So, I figured I would go with fish tacos:-P Yum!!!  I have never made fish tacos before.  I thought that I would would make this fish and then just provide the toppings and shells to go with it.  Doesn't this look soo tasty?
This recipe

These are the toppings:)
I'm not for sure what I will serve with the tacos whether it be a salad or just some plain Mexican riceWhat do you think would be better with the fish?

Then onto dessert, we can't forget about this part of meal!  I was thinking about chocolate dipped Ruffle's chips or Raspberry Surprise!  Which would you think would be the best to go with?

Six Sister's Stuff

Grateful Belly
I have to say that I'm partial to the chocolate dipped chips, mainly because I LOVE chocolate and chips!  This would be the best of both worlds:):)

On the other side, Raspberry Surprise, Oh My Goodness!  That dessert reminds me of Summer and I LOVE raspberries!  There's just too many decisions for this girl.

I found lots of inspiration from Pinterest and it was kind of hard to narrow it down!

What has been your favorite recipe that you tried from Pinterest?

Wish me luck with all of this!  Thanks for stopping by:):)

Until next time!!!!




16 comments:

  1. um.. yummy! I've yet to try to make onion rings. I may have to try these out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty easy to make, just take a little time to prepare them. They are super tasty:)

      Delete
  2. Yummy finds!! Stopping by from the BlogLovin' Blog hop, new follower! Hope you have a great weekend! =)
    www.TheLatestFind.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley, thanks for stopping by:) I love new followers!

      Delete
  3. Sounds amazing, your family is going to love it! There are so many great things on pinterest!

    Chips half dipped in chocolate, now I want to try that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the chips were probably my fav part out of everything:)

      Delete
  4. i want to get invited to your dinner. it sounds great! and i love annie eats her site and her recipes are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those onion rings look awesome!

    www.cancerinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! Thanks so much for joining in the bloglovin blog hop. I'm following via bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy! you are making me SO hungry right now! be sure to fill us in on what you made!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!