Friday, March 2, 2012

~These are a Few of My Favorite Things~

This past weekend, I went shopping with one of my friends.  We always have soo much fun when we go shopping or for that matter whenever we hang out!!!  I posted a lil' about this earlier on this week, but I wanted to share with you some of my favorite things that I had purchased and have already used.

Body Spray

I bought these purchases as an impulse buy, but I'm not sorry that I did:)  Both of these have an amazing scent.  The pink Incredible has a powdery, fruity scent while the blue Incredible daring has a very fruity scent.  I would recommend these sprays from Victoria Secret!  You will get your moneys worth:)  I am planning on buying the perfume in both of these scents!


Basement inspiration!
These lovely turquoise items I found at Hobby Lobby and they will be perfect for our basement once it's finished!  I just love the color of both of them.  I think I will put something inside of the bird cage to give it something extra:)


I can't wait until the basement will be finished and I can decorate!  I have been waiting and waiting.  Now, I've started collecting and I need to find a spot to store these in.  Have a great weekend everyone!  Tomorrow I'm going with my lil sis to help her pick out her wedding dress:):):)  How exciting!!!!

Where have you found your inspiration for decorating?

Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. yay for shopping! hehe.. we would have so much fun together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree Laurie!!! I don't know about you but, shopping is my therapy:) It makes me soo happy!!!

      Delete
  2. Hey again! I've awarded you with the Liebster Award! Check out the link here..

    http://rookiewife520.blogspot.com/2012/03/another-award-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!