Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekend Recap


Happy, happy Monday everyone:):)  I hope you all had a great weekend!!!  My weekend was alright, could have been better, but you know how that goes.  I told you all in my last post that I was going with my lil' sis to help her pick out her wedding dress.  The Update is that she FOUND one, it fits her like a glove, and she will be a beautiful bride on her wedding day:)  I would post a picture of her, but I promised her I wouldn't just in case her fiancee looks on here then it would ruin the surprise.  I do have some picture from this weekend to share with you though!

This is what I wore for dress shopping!!!


I'm a fan of the color and you can't quite tell, but I put a gray cami under it.  The lace is peeking through the bottom and the top of the shirt:)

Repainted the nails...gray with purple sparkles:)
Me again!

My sister, Mandy, before she tried on her dresses!
Mandy, Mom, and me!!!
Mandy and her fiancee, Jason:):):)
After we tried, well Mandy tried on dresses, we went back to Mandy and Jason place to have some drinks and eat some delicious Happy Joe's pizza!!!  Seriously, this is the BEST pizza ever:):):):)

Then today after coming home from work, I saw these sitting on the counter:):):)

~RoSeS~
Aren't they soo gorgeous???  I'm one lucky lady, don't you think????

Flowers from the hubby:):)
These definitely made my day:):):)  Well, I hope you enjoy the rest of your Monday!  I need to eat some supper and workout!

Did you have any surprises this Monday?

Until next time!!!!

7 comments:

  1. oh what a fun time you must have had weddings are so exciting
    your flower surprise was so sweet

    lucky lady indeed

    -KAT-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weddings are the best! I loved planning mine and now I get to help with 2:):)

      Delete
  2. Hey girl! SO exciting.. so how's it feel to be the tag along now? Haha.. It's probably bitter sweet. I loved wedding planning but I AM relieved its over! I LOVE that coral sweater.. you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurie it does feel kinda strange, and not quite as stressful! I do miss planning the wedding though. It really was soo much fun and there are things that I do miss about it.

      Delete
  3. I love dark fingernail polish and yours was such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I can see why you'd love that pop of color! ;) I ♥ your blog design - and the bikes!!! Super cute. And... I love that nail polish, I just bought almost the same exact color the other day!! Your newest follower, here! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!