Monday, March 26, 2012

S'mores Golden Graham Treats..YUM!!

Warning, if you make these, they can get VERY addicting, so be extra cautious!!!  On Friday, not only did I make a Walnut and Grape Salad and Mac n' Cheese, but I also made S'mores Golden Graham Bar:)  These are soo easy to make, I just nuked them and then they were good to go.

Yum, Yum!!!!
In order to make these addicting bars, you will need:
1/4 c of butter
1 10 oz bag of regular marshmallows
1 box of Golden Graham Cereal
2 c of Semi-sweet chocolate chips
Ingredients

1.  In a large bowl, put the butter in it and melt in the microwave.

2.  Set the microwave for 45 seconds, then add your marashmallows to the bowl with the butter.  Start the microwave for 45 seconds then take it out and stir it.  Repeat about 3 - 4 times.  Stir the marashmallows and the butter together.



3.  Take out of the microwave add your Golden Grahams and mix until they are completely covered.  Then add in your chocolate chips and stir them in well.
Add Grahams

4.  Grab a 9 x 13 pan and grease it either with spray or butter.  Put the ingredients in the pan and spread out.  These will be pretty thick, but that's how their suppose to be.  That means more deliciousness to taste:)


Yummers:)

I think these may be my new favorite dessert:)   I hope you will enjoy this recipe!!!

Thanks for stopping by:)

Until next time!!!!!
I've linked up to:  Under the Table and Dreaming, The Taylor House,

Today's Creative BlogWeekend Bloggy Reading

14 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! These would be the perfect snack for Nicks practices! I will totally be making this, blogging about it and giving you credit. Thanks for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure the kids would love it! Plus, it's quick and easy to whip together:)

      Delete
  2. We love these! They are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! I want this is my belly. Please :) Looks sooo sooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...that happens when you are around these bars! They are just too darn good:)

      Delete
  4. Do you think these could count as a Rice Krispie Treat? Because I am in a krispie treat contest, and if I brought these, I think I could win! YUM-O!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They might be...they have some of the same ingredients as Rice Krispies do:)

      Delete
  5. Would you stop by and link this recipe up to my first linky party?
    http://www.thetaylor-house.com/2012/03/taylor-house-thursdays-linky-party-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!