Friday, March 9, 2012

Your it!!!


Who would of thought they'd still be playing tag when their into the later twenties!  Oh well. The awesome Laurie from The Rookie Wife has tagged me in this Friday Fun Post.


How it works:
  • Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you
  • Write 11 random things about yourself
  •  Then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged
  • Tag 11 people and link them in your post
  • Post their button on your post if they have one
  • Let them know you have tagged them

My 11 Questions

1. Do you consider yourself a good cook?
I think of myself as a pretty decent cook, but I don't cook hardly at all!  The only times that I do cook is when I post things on my blog!  The hubby does the cooking and I do the cleaning!!!



2. If you weren't doing your current job, what would you be doing?
I truly do love my job, but if I had to choose then I would like to do something with either a event planner or interior decorator:)

3. Who is your celebrity crush?
I would have to say Gerard Butler!  I absolutely LOVED him in PS I Love You:)  Accents get me every time!!!

4. Would you rather be at a beach or go camping?
Well, I love both of them, especially if I could be on a beach in Maui!  Since I don't live near a beach and we have a camper, I'm going to go with camping:)  I love hiking, relaxing, playing games, and drinking!!!

5. Why do you blog?
I have always loved to write and share the projects that I make at home or even share the decor/home improvements that we do throughout our home.  Plus, I love the sense of community that you can have with blogging friends:)

6. What was your favorite part about blogging?
The best part of blogging is sharing my ideas and again having such wonderful blog frieds who leave the best comments and put a smile on my face:)

7. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
MAUI, we went there on our honeymoon and within a day I was asking the hubby if there was a John Deere on island.  So, that way we could move there!  The beaches there and just the relaxed atmosphere is awesome.  I really did NOT want to leave!

8. What do you value most in other people?
They have to be honest with you, be there for you when you need them the most, and be trustworthy.  That's what truly makes them great friends:)

9. What can't you do, but wish you could?
Since I'm a teacher, I wish that I could help out the students who are living in poverty and a have hard home life.  Also, let everyone know that you can do anything you want as long as you put your heart into it and never give up:):)

10. If you could only see black and white, and only one other color, what would it be?
Well, I love the color pink, but you really don't see too much around...so I would have to say blue.  The sky is usually blue and you would definitely be able to see a lot of color everyday or at least when it's sunny!!!!

11. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
To be more assertive, especially in certain situations.  I HATE confrontation, even if I know that I didn't do anything wrong.  I just need to learn that I can stand up for what I believe in.

11 Random Things about Myself

1. I heart anything that has to do with accessories: necklaces, rings, braclets, and scarves!!  I with I could just have a mini closet where I could store these things:)
2. I was in Girl Scouts for 5 years when I was in elementary school, maybe that's why I LOVE to craft!!!!
3. I LOVE to travel and plan on traveling to Europe, Australia, and Alaska, sometime in the future.
4. I have known most of my friends since I was in the 5th grade and we have had so many good times together!!  I really don't know what i would do without them. 
5. In Middle School, I played on the basketball team and I was probably the worst basketball player EVER!!!  I'm not even kidding.
6. I've always wanted to be a doctor, but then I realized how much schooling that required and quickly changed my mind.
7. Since I live in Iowa, my favorite college football team is the Hawkeyes...whoop, whoop:P
8. I can be a neat freak at times! Ok, I guess not "can be", I am!  I got this from my mother because that's how she liked the house when we were growing up. I even have this thing where even the doors have to be shut.  Weird huh?  I guess everything looks neat and tidy that way.
9. One of my favorite all time songs is Baby Got Back by Sir Mix Alot!!!!  I know the whole song by heart and it always gets me up and dancing:):):):)
10. I am in love with blogging and usually if I have any free time it goes towards that or crafts to put onto my blog.  It is soo much fun!
11. I loved planning for my wedding.  All of the DIY's and putting everything together was a blast.

11 Questions for You

1. What is your best talent?

2. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?

3. If you won the lottery what would you do with the money?

4. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be and why?

5. What is one word that describes you?

6. What is the most craziest thing you have done?

7. What is your biggest pet peeve?

8. Who is the biggest support in your life?

9. What is one of your favorite quotes?

10. Why do you blog?

11. If you could live in a different era of time, which one would you want to live in and why?

So since most of my blogger friends have already been tagged, I'm only tagging a few.

Kelli @ The Inspired Collection
Shanna @ Because Shanna Said So...
Jen @ A Place to Call Home
Christina @ No. 29 design
Liz Marie @ Liz Marie Blog

Have a great weekend!!

 Until next time!!!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!