Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Low Calorie Personal Pizzas

I have been craving pizza and in particular, my semi-homemade mini personal pizzas.  So this past weekend, I bought all of the ingredients for them, but I forgot one important thing, the English muffin for the "crust".  Well, I live in a smaller town, so I couldn't go to a Walmart or Hy-Vee, but we do have a local grocery store.  I ran to the grocery store to look for an English muffin and had no luck:(  I did, however, find Brownberry Sandwich Thins (Multi-Grain) and I'm glad that I did:)  These made the perfect crust!!!  They were a good consistency and overall a pretty healthy choice!

Yummy!!!!
 The best part about these personal mini pizzas is that they are low in calories and have some substitutes that can be good for your diet!  Plus, they are super easy and fast to whip together.  That's what I'm all about:):)

In order, to make these tasty treats you will need:
-  Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese
- Brownberry Sandwich Thins (Multi-grain) "Crust"
-  Pizza Sauce
- Turkey Pepperoni
- Chopped Onions
- Garlic and onion powder
-  Oregano Flakes

The process for making these are really easy, I'm sure you can guess what to do.  Grab your "crust" put a spoonful of pizza sauce on it, add your seasonings, onion, pepperoni, and cheese to it.  For the seasonings, I just sprinkled a little to my liking.  Put in oven at 375 degrees for 11-12 minutes and BAM you have a delicious, tasty, and semi-healthy personal pizza:)

The calories for one mini pizza would be 100 calories for "crust", 30 calories for the sauce, 40 calories for the cheese, and 40 calories for the pepperoni.  That all comes to 210 calories per mini personal pizza:)  You can even add a salad with it!   YAY:):)  These really pack tons of flavor!  These are even hubby approved:)
Sliced Up and Ready to Serve!!!
I hope you enjoy these little mini personal pizzas:)  Thanks for stopping by!!!

Until next time!!!
 I've linked up to:  Clean & Scentsible, Blue Cricket Design,

4 comments:

  1. Yum! I will be making these in the near future! And thanks for stopping by my blog: I'm your newest follower as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is just really cute! Thanks for stopping by and becoming my newest follower:)

      Delete
  2. I love making these for our family!

    Such a great idea!

    Visiting from the Networking Blog Hop and loving what I'm seeing.

    I'm a new follower and would love for you to stop by for a visit! : )

    ~Abbie (www.fivedaysfiveways.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are soo good and just too easy to make. You can't pass them up!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!