Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I'm Loving Today!!!!

What a wonderful Wednesday it's been!  I had so much fun last Wednesday taking part in What I'm Loving Wednesday at Little Miss Daisy that I thought I would try it again:)  This has been one of my favorite posts last week, so here we go again!!!

What I'm loving today is being able to go for a walk with the hubby and Lucy in March on a 70ish degree day!!!

Lucy!
I talked to one of my friends in Phoenix and she said it has been warmer here in Iowa than where she's at!  Now that's just crazy!

I'm loving Mod Podge and that you can pretty much craft just about anything using this amazing stuff!
The best darn stuff!



What I'm loving today is Olio Board!  It is very similar to Polyvore, but you can create your own home decor boards:)  It is so much fun, but you can pass a lot of time by trying to find some inspiration to get together!  Just like this one!

Basement Inspiration
I'm loving the grey, teal, and purple combo!  It just makes me smile:)

What I'm loving today is this fun nail polish design and it's with my fav color, who woulda thought!!!!
Via
What I'm loving today are these lace wedges.  They are so springy and would match with a lot of pastels:)  These are from DSW. I need to make a shopping trip to find me some of these!

Via
What I'm loving are these lovely Springy dresses:)  You could maybe even pair the wedges above with the teal dress.  I just love these stripes in the dresses and normal I'm not a huge fan.  The brown belt with the blue dress is perfect!
Via
What I'm loving today is something that I had for supper!  Nature Valley Chocolate granola thins.  They are tasty and a semi-healthy treat:)
Via
What I'm loving today are these delish chocolate covered potato chips from the Grateful Belly!  It's like having the best of both worlds, chocolate and salt all combined!!!  Yum, Yum:o)

Grateful Belly
Who could pass these babies up?  Not this girl!

What I'm loving today is  of course the hubby:)  He is such a good man and I don't know what I would do without him in my life!

Hubby and I:)

What I'm loving is this saying that I found from Pinterest!  It seriously brings back some great memories of watching MAD TV.  I hope I'm not the only one who remembers this:)
Via
This has to be one of my all time favorites from MAD TV!  As soon as I saw this on Pinterest I laughed and pinned!

With all of that loving, I hope it makes you......
Via

I hope you are loving your Wednesday just as much as me:)  Happy Wednesday everyone:)  AS always, thanks for stopping by!

Until next time!!!
 I've linked up to: This Kind of Love,

8 comments:

  1. This weather is amazing isn't it?! I really l.o.v.e that black and white striped dress. Where did you find it?! I'm a sucker for wedge shoes too. So much easier to walk in then heels. Adorable picture of you and the hubs! Oh that' picture of Stuart totally brings back memories..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found that striped dress on Polyvore. I have it saved to my boards, but I don't remember where they sell it at.. Ahh...the memories, huh? That skit was the best:)

      Delete
  2. wow those potato chips looks amazinlgy delicious!!

    cute blog you have :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Victoria! I need to make those chocolate covered chips for sure. Thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete
  3. Modge Podge is a staple for lots of my crafting! My pups have loved that the weather is nice enough for long walks now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving this weather! It couldn't get any better:)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!