Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thinking Summer:)

Wednesday is almost here, already which means we are half way through the week!!!!  This weekend I have something fun planned with my friends to go see The Vow and try to catch up over supper!!  I truly cannot wait:):):)

This week I have been lacking on my crafts:(  I still have yet to finish a project I've been working on for almost 2 weeks...yikes!  I need to get back onto the craft wagon...lol!  Since I have my summers off, I have been thinking alot lately of all of the things I need to try to work on during the summer months.  Doesn't it always seem like you can never get caught up on either house work or organizing?  I know that I ALWAYS have things on my "To Do List".

I thought I would make myself be held more accountable by adding my long list to my blog.  Maybe then this summer, I will be more motivated to check things off:)   Sometimes it helps me to write it down....it's at least worth a try again!  So here it goes:

- Make a garden that has: watermelon, cucumbers, tomatoes, beans, and onion
Via

- Grow herbs either in the garden or in pots and place on deck
- Organize the kitchen cabinets
- Organize the bathroom cabinets
- Organize all of my craft things
- Stain both of our dressers black
- Decorate the basement in teal, white, and a pop of color
Here's some inspiration:)
Via
Don't you just love this wall art!!!
- Get pictures for wall art display in the basement
- Would really love to carpet clean
- Go through all of the storage bins in the basement and organize
-  Plan the bridal showers and bachlorette parties
- Clean all of the appliances
- Try one new recipe a week
- Redo landscaping in the front of the house
- Add landscaping to the back of the yard
- Find new furniture for the upstairs
- Make pillows for downstairs
- Find some healthier recipes for when we go camping
- Take a class to renew teaching license
- Go on a "girls weekend"
- Put together our wedding book on Shutterfly

These are all of the things that I can think of for now!  It is quite a long list that will still be growing.  I hope I can accomplish this.  If I put my mind to it then I'm sure I will:):)

Enjoy your Tuesday or what is left of it!!!

Until next time!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for posting this! I'm totally NOT a snow bunny and love summer. I really can't wait until SPRING is officially here. I can't wait until we move so I can plant a garden. I think you have a great list and you've inspired me to start my own :) Sounds like you have a super busy summer planned! I'm really behind on my crafting stuff too :( It seems like I can never get all the stuff I want to get done before the holiday is over and it's time to get stuff together for a new one! Excited to see what craft you have to share. Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, being able to have your own place is always soo exciting and fun, not only to decorate the inside, but also making improvements to the outside! I'm excited for you:)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!