This week I have been lacking on my crafts:( I still have yet to finish a project I've been working on for almost 2 weeks...yikes! I need to get back onto the craft wagon...lol! Since I have my summers off, I have been thinking alot lately of all of the things I need to try to work on during the summer months. Doesn't it always seem like you can never get caught up on either house work or organizing? I know that I ALWAYS have things on my "To Do List".
I thought I would make myself be held more accountable by adding my long list to my blog. Maybe then this summer, I will be more motivated to check things off:) Sometimes it helps me to write it down....it's at least worth a try again! So here it goes:
- Make a garden that has: watermelon, cucumbers, tomatoes, beans, and onion
- Grow herbs either in the garden or in pots and place on deck
- Organize the kitchen cabinets
- Organize the bathroom cabinets
- Organize all of my craft things
- Stain both of our dressers black
- Decorate the basement in teal, white, and a pop of color
Here's some inspiration:)
- Get pictures for wall art display in the basement
- Would really love to carpet clean
- Go through all of the storage bins in the basement and organize
- Plan the bridal showers and bachlorette parties
- Clean all of the appliances
- Try one new recipe a week
- Redo landscaping in the front of the house
- Add landscaping to the back of the yard
- Find new furniture for the upstairs
- Make pillows for downstairs
- Find some healthier recipes for when we go camping
- Take a class to renew teaching license
- Go on a "girls weekend"
- Put together our wedding book on Shutterfly
These are all of the things that I can think of for now! It is quite a long list that will still be growing. I hope I can accomplish this. If I put my mind to it then I'm sure I will:):)
Enjoy your Tuesday or what is left of it!!!
Until next time!!!