Thursday, March 8, 2012

My First True Love!

Alright, I have a confession to make, that I haven't shared with any of you yet!  One of my first loves was with shoes:)  I clearly have an obsession with shoes because I have soo many and some I haven't even taken out of the box yet:(  This is only part of my collection of shoes.

These are just some of them!  I guess these are the more recent purchases and the ones that have held up pretty well.  Do you have any pairs of shoes that you just love so much that you couldn't stand seeing them go in the garbage?  I hate to admit this, but I have some shoes from my first couple years of college!  They are just so comfy and broken in.  I don't have the heart to give them up!

My boots
I couldn't include all of them!  I have oodles more.  Boots are the best!  This is one of the reasons why I love the colder months because I can grab out one of these bad boys:)

My favorite shoes are these couple because they have some color and aren't so much like the rest of my shoes!

Just darn cute!

My favorite summery shoes

These are my favorite everyday

I'm in a phase right now where I'm either loving flats or wedges.  One because they are comfy and two because they are cute!  Whenever I think of shoes, this video comes to mind:


...LOL!!!  I know that this video has been out for forever, but it is just too funny not to talk about again:)  Well, I hope this video made you laugh, it sure gave me the laugh that I needed!!!!

Do any of you have an obssession with shoes?

Until next time!

6 comments:

  1. LOL! I hear ya! When I buy shoes they are all ones I really love and so when they start wearing out I don't want to get rid of them because I know I won't ever be able to replace that same exact shoe! So I too have a ton of shoes and still keep on buying new ones! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's almost like an addiction...it really is hard to stop even when you know that you should!!!

      Delete
  2. Pretty sure everyone has a shoe obsession! LOL. I have so many, in boxes, in my closet, on my floor. It's pretty insane! I need to come up with a better solution! I'm gunna tell hubby to be creative with the walk-in when we move! I have to admit in the summer I'm a flip flop kinda girl.. TONS of flip flops :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurie, I LOVE flip flops too:) That's pretty much all that I wear during the summer too! I just didn't show too many of those because I need to buy some new ones. They are pretty much done for!

      Delete
  3. Hey pretty girl! I tagged you in a post, if you've been tagged already no big deal :)

    Check it out.
    http://rookiewife520.blogspot.com/2012/03/lets-play-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!