Monday, March 26, 2012

Fun and Flirty

My two favorite colors put together in an outfit!  Most of this outfit is definitely just to drool over because some pieces are pricey, but it's just fun to see it all together!  I love the purple flowy top because it can hide some imperfections.  The butterfly ring just brings it altogether.  The eye shadow is super Springy and fun!  My favorite thing would have to be those shoes!  I love the criss crosses and the studs in the shoes:)  I really don't know how long I could actually wear something like that...they're just Amazing!!!

If you haven't figured out already, I LOVE to shop and spend my money on clothes!  I just wish I had more to spend.  Shopping seems to be a stress reliever which sometimes we just need that:)   The other thing that I can't live without is my makeup!  I have many different shades of eyeshadow, and eyeliner!  Smoky eyes are fun to try out every now and then.

Well hope you ladies have a Fantastic night!
Purple shirt
$60 - pyramidcollection.com

J Brand super skinny jeans
£209 - farfetch.com

Miu miu clutch
$1,495 - miumiu.com

Blu Bijoux beaded necklace
$23 - maxandchloe.com

Turquoise ring
$25 - macys.com

Lipstick
$15 - vasanticosmetics.com

Butter London nail polish
$14 - zappos.com

Butter London nail polish
$14 - zappos.com


  I've linked up to:  
Today's Creative Blog
Weekend Bloggy Reading

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Loving those two nail polish shades :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nail polish is perfect! Thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete
  2. looove the color combo! and those shoes are killer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The color combo is one of my favs and the shoes rock!!!

      Delete
  3. Great color combo! If only pretend internet shopping was half as good as real shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ring is awesome and those are fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous ! I like those colors together too.
    you have a good eye for color

    -KAT -

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!