Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Just Peachy!




 Here I go again with the teal pants that I paired with the dark purple yesterday!  This is a more subtle look.  I'm drooling over the glitz shirt and the contrast of the peach with the teal.  The gold just mixes so well with this color combo.  This outfit, with the exception of the purse, really isn't too pricy.  The best part is that the jacket and the shirt could be paired with a pair of blue jeans or could have some many other possible combos with other staples in your wardrobe:)  This outfit has to be my favorite, probably because I love to get all dressed up and I love sparkles!!!  

Whenever, I'm on Polyvore, it makes me want to go out and start shopping to somewhere like Mall of America or a place where there would be oodles of stores!!!  I hope you find this outfit just as inspiring as I have found it for me:)  I need to go shopping and find an outfit with these two colorsHave a great night ladies!!!!
 
Just Peachy!



Miss Selfridge cropped blazer
$70 - missselfridge.com

Dorothy Perkins aqua jeans
$44 - dorothyperkins.com

Nine West stiletto heels
£65 - johnlewis.com

Hoss Intropia shoulder handbag
$372 - stanwells.com

1928 jewelry
$20 - 1928.com

Lancôme bright eyeshadow
$49 - nordstrom.com

Lancôme waterproof eyeliner
$25 - lancome-usa.com

Rimmel London mascara
$12 - asos.com

Essie nail polish
$8 - essie.com



I've linked up to:


2 comments:

  1. loving this look!!! I could never imagine myself wearing teal pants haha but this outfit certainly makes it look good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, teal pants are definitely a bright color, but the color is just soo pretty:)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!