Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I'm Loving Today!

Hey everyone!  I hope you all enjoyed your day:)  I sure did because it was 77 degrees in this part of Iowa!!!  For the month of March, temperatures should be around high 40's! So, these temps are unheard of!  I accomplished a lot today like: gave our doggie a much needed bath, cleaned the house, and worked out(wish I would have went for a walk.)

Today, I thought that I would join in with Little Daisy May blog and tell everyone what I'm loving today:)

Little Daisy May
 I'm loving being able to sit out on the deck, in March, and have dinner with my hubby and doggie Lucy:)
Isn't she soo cute?
I'm loving that I can find beauty in my backyard!  The trees are starting to bloom their buds!!  Means we're this much closer to Spring...YAY:):):)  Isn't it gorgeous?

Look at the tree buds!
I'm loving  Polyvore!  I have been seeing some amazing outfits put together on Pinterest and I  didn't know where everyone was doing this and Polyvore it is:)  I have only just begun with making some outfit like this one.  This was a quick board that I made.

Most of you probably already know this, but it's so true, I'm loving the color teal/turquoise:):)

I heart teal:):)

Teal Nail Polish:)
Pops of Teal!
That's another reason why I changed my blog, too, because I needed to add some teal to it!

I'm loving the whole series of "The Hunger Games" and also that the movie is coming out on March 23rd......woohoo!!!  I can't wait to see it!!!  If you haven't read the series you really should.  They are page turners.

"The Hunger Games"
I'm also loving to read "A Discovery of Witches"!  If you like Twilight then this book is for you.  It's an adult version of Twilight.  I'm not quite finished with it, actually I just started, but it's oh, so good:)

Via
I'm loving that today at school we had the chance to watch part of Beauty and the Beast play which the high school students put on!  My favorite part was the "Be Our Guest" song when all of the dishes sang to Belle:)  Love, love love!!!  This was one of my favorite Disney movies growing up:):) I didn't get a picture of the play, but the movie picture will do!
Via
There are soo many things that I am loving this Wednesday and I could add plenty more, but this is all for now! 

What are some things that you are loving today?

Until next time!
I've linked up to: Little Daisy May

10 comments:

  1. Ahh! Yay for another "Hunger Games" fan! I read all three books in a week! They're SO addicting! And I can't WAIT for the movie! I'll have to check out that Witches book... I've been looking for a new read. Thanks! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the books, you definitely can't put down! Thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete
  2. Love your blog! So cute!!! I am so thankful for the weather too! I just hope that it will stay this way in Texas before it gets unbearable! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather:) Yes, it's suppose to be another gorgeous day tomorrow! I can't wait:)

      Delete
  3. Your pup is too cute! Yay for good weather! It's been nice here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE that purple and teal room! Those are my two favourite colours, and they are amazing together. :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been chosen as a proud recipient of the Liebster blog award! For the rules and more details go to http://allthingsblogs.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-award.html!


    Sarah @ All Things Blogs XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I love the photos the blooming tree is amazing !
    mine are all blooming too here in Loveland Ohio

    it is so nice
    -KAT-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Newest follower from WILW! Oh my goodness those trees are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!