Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Night Out

Night Out

Night Out by sugarr2518 featuring a shimmer eyeshadow
I'm loving this outfit!  I like that the purple is close in color, but isn't the same!  It's kinda a punk rockish look!  Made this board from Polyvore!


CALYPSO ST BARTH long top
$25 - calypsostbarth.com

Burnout t shirt
$48 - avenue.com

Denim skinny jeans
$71 - warehouse.co.uk

Tulu slouchy handbag
$98 - nordstrom.com

John Hardy longs jewelry
$1,795 - bloomingdales.com

Fiona Paxton cuff jewelry
£135 - the-dressingroom.com

Mango longs jewelry
£8.99 - mango.com

Christian Dior shimmer eyeshadow
$59 - saksfifthavenue.com

Estée Lauder eyeliner
£17 - harrods.com

False eyelash
$12 - motelrocks.com

Butter London nail polish
$14 - zappos.com

5 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' all the outfits you've been posting. I'm always disappointed when I see something I love though and it's wayyy out of my price range. It's still great though because then you're inspired to find something similar :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie! I know I was kinda sad too after I saw the price especially on the shorts because they are just too darn cute.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous color! I need to get me some purple in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I don't have hardly any purple in my selection either:(

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!