Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Warning: Work In Progress!

Hey lovely followers!  Just stopping in again, to show you the progress I'm making on my kitchen wall decor.  Lately, I have been starting all kinds of projects and I just need to finish one at a time, I think!  That's what I tell my students, take it one step at a time, I need to follow my own advice.

So, here are my flowers that I made so far by using the tutorial from Craftaholics Anonymous.  The only difference from the tutorial that is listed and my flowers is that my flowers are little bit bigger.  On Craftaholics Anonymous, they say to make it 2" wide which I did for my 1st layer.  Then what I did was for each extra layer, I added 1" to the width.  So, for example, my second layer was 3", third layer was 4", and my 4th layer was 5"I have started my 3rd one, but haven't quite finished it! Here's a couple pics of my flowers:)

Obviously, I need to add something to the middle to cover up the center, but other than that it turned out pretty good:)  I really proud of these, even though, they really aren't much!  Believe it or not, I did put a lot of blood, sweat, and well...not tears, but you get the picture.  It takes quite a long time to make these bad boys!

Well, what do you think of these?  I hope you like them!  Happy crafting:)  Until next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!