Monday, October 10, 2011

A Lil' About Me:)

This will be my 3rd post, and I haven't explained who I am or what I do.  Well, from the title of my blog, you can see I'm living in the midwest and always have, always will:)  The thing I love about the midwest is the change in the seasons, the down to earth people, and my friends and family are within an hour drive!                                             

Here is my family:









This is me, my momma, and my sis:)                                               This is my "adopted" sis, my brother, and     me:)




 I say my "adopted" sis because she and I have been BFF's ever since I can remember. When we were growing up, she was always over for supper, would go camping with us, and just hang out every night at our house.  I have such a fun family!  I truly don't know what I would do without these very special people.

Then I have my devoted, loving, caring, and trustworthy hubby:)  My hubby and I go together like PB&J, salt & pepper, and ketchup and mustard....I know, I know it's really corny, but only the truth!  We have been together going on almost six years and been married for 4 months....awww!!!!  I love him SOOO much:P  He is a true good ole' country boy at heart!  I think that's one of the many reasons why I fell in love with him:)  He loves combining in the Falls, working on John Deere tractors, talking about combines, and yes, even enjoys working there too!  I can't say I'm much of a farm girl, but you know what they say opposites attract and that holds true with us:)


 Yes, I tend to get a lil silly sometimes, but that's just me and I think he's used to it!?!?!  You have to have a fun to keep the relationship alive;P

 I do have some near and dear friends that have stuck around ever since elementary school, now that's what you call a true friend:)  I love my friends because they cheer me up when I am feeling down, are silly and goofy, and always have my back no matter what we go through!

 Last, but not least, I have to say a lil about my big, puppy dog, Lucy, (aka Luc dawg, Buggers and the list could go on and on!) She is the sweetest, friendliest, cutest, smartest, and biggest scaredy cat you will ever meet! It's true that dogs do have a personality all of their own and boy does she have one unique personality.  I love her to pieces and she makes our family whole!  We don't know what we would do without our Luc Doggie!




 Oh.....how she is soo spoiled.  She loves her stuffed Petco puppy!

Don't feel sorry for her, she loves getting dressed up for Halloween:P  You can trust me!
 Doesn't she look like a cutie putie?  Needless, to say she is my baby:)

I have been teaching elementary special education for almost 5 years now!  There's not a day that goes by where I question if this was the right career choice.  Just being able to help the young of America and seeing their progress is such a great satisfaction that you won't be able to get from many other obs.  Sure it is a challenging and sometimes stressful job, but all in all it is definitely worth it:)

There's many things I enjoy doing such as: reading books on our deck in the summer, camping in many places throughout the midwest, investing my time in any type of craft, putting the finishing decorating touches to our home, shopping for the cutest dresses, tops, and pants, and most of all spending time with my hubby, friends, and family!  Well, that is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!