Friday, October 14, 2011

Fashion Friday!!!!

Hey there fellow bloggers!! Shopping is my second job other than teaching, and I can always find some cute outfits:)  I just wanted to share a couple of my most recent purchases with everyone!

I bought this top from Maurices, which is the BEST store ever!  They have really cute clothes for a pretty good price! I got my necklace from Kohl's it has to be one of my favorite necklaces so far.  I bought this shirt because I have a lot of dressy shirts and didn't really have many, if none at all, casual shirts.  At first, I wasn't to excited about the sleeves, but I like how they look especially with the scoop neck line:)
 This is my new favorite top!  I purchased this from Maurices, too.  Layering is a good way to add color and interest to your outfits and that's just what I tried to do.  I thought purple and light gray would be a complimentary color combo.  I'm debating whether or not to go with the same color combo for our bedroom....I still can't decide.  I found the necklace at Maurices also.  The jacket can be worn with many other tops, so that's a plus!  Again the reason why I bought this top is because I don't have many tops that are casual.  What do you think of these?  Which one is your favorite?

Since I'm posting about fashion, I thought that I would add a picture of my earring holder.  This is the best invention ever because you can easily find your earrings and you won't loose any, now if you put them in a drawer or etc chances are that's what happens, or at least to me anyways.  It also gives the room, that you put it in, a little something extra.  As you can see, I am obsessed with jewelry and accessories.  You can call my the queen of accessories!  I have a whole hanging holder full of necklaces and bracelets.  My favorite type of accessory right now would have to be earrings or necklaces.  Don't you just love the peacock earrings?  Do you have any favorite accessories in your wardrobe?
Well, here's wishing everyone a great weekend!  Enjoy the Fall weather:)  Tata for now!!!!
The Midwestern Newlywed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!