What you need is:
Chocolate cake batter
Cupcake bakers rack
Milano Pepperidge Farm Cookies
Some type of squeeze gel
1. Whip your chocolate cake batter together.
2. Bake your cupcakes.
3. While your cupcakes are baking, crunch your Butterfingers in a plastic bag using a glass cup or anything glass would work:)
4. Let your cupcakes cool.
5. Grab out your Milano Pepperidge Farm Cookies and use your squeeze gel to write RIP or whatever you want!
6. Frost your cupcakes as long as they are cool.
7. Take a butter knife and more towards the back of the cupcake make one slit as big as the cookies.
8. Carefully push your cookies into the slit.
9. Sprinkle your Butterfinger crumbs on top. Make sure you put a plate under your cupcake so you don't get the crumbs everywhere and you can also reuse them too:)
Tadaa, your cupcakes are finished and ready to enjoy! You could even find some little skeleton bones to place on top of the cupcakes to make it look like someone is coming back from the dead!
This tutorial is also linked to Today's Creative Blog. It's also linked up on Blue Cricket Design and Naptime Creations.