Monday, October 24, 2011

Spooky, but cute party favors

Hey girls, happy Monday:)  Yet again it's a beginning of another wonderful fall week!  I sure hope you are enjoying this lovely fall weather.  I know soon, at least around here, the winter will be fast approaching and become very snowy and cool.  I have to say though, I really do LOVE the snow, but just not the cold.  I know it doesn't make sense, but I guess that's just how I roll...

This past weekend, like I said in yesterday's post, I was SUPER busy with projects and just keeping myself a busy girl.  One of the things that I received in the mail were my favors from Oriental Trading, which I adore.  They really have some quality items for a pretty great price:)  Anyways, my candy favors and pens came in from them!!!  I almost forgot that I ordered those.  For Halloween, I like my decoration mainly to be "true" Halloweeny, guts, and gore type of things.  So, I ordered gummy eye balls, french finger fries, and boo boo licks which look like already used band aids.  Plus, I ordered a singreng pen and they were much better than what I expected.  I had bought some clear gift baggies from what better than the Dollar Tree.  I divided up my favors, put them in the clear baggies, and now I have one less thing to do on my list:)  I think they will make nice little party gifts.  I couldn't resist at least trying one of the treats and there were really yummo!!!!






I hope that everyone will enjoy them if they dare....haha!!!

On another note, I've been in search of a comforter for our bedroom, but I can't seem to find one that I absolutely fell in love with, which kind of makes me sad:(  I picky when it comes to finding the perfect bed set.  I am on the hunt for a modern purple/gray bed set.  I haven't seen any in particular where I have been looking.  I looked at Bed Bath and Beyond, Younkers, JcPenny, Target, Kohl's and Macy's.  Do any of you ladies have any suggestions where to find a bed set that might fit that description?  Or do you have any other suggestions to make it work.  Feedback is greatly appreciated:)  Tata for now! Weekend Bloggy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!