Thursday, August 30, 2012

Parmesan-Roasted Broccoli

Whoop!  Whoop!  It's A-lmost Fri-day AND I'm soooo happy:):):):):)  Friday = Camping Time!!!!!  Before I leave the blogging world behind while I'm camping this weekend,  I wanted to share a De-licious recipe with you!  My favorite veggie of ALL time has to be broccoli!!!  When I was younger I hated broccoli with a passion, but not so much anymore!  The best part about broccoli is that it's yummy, healthy, and a good source of fiber.

Lately, I've been trying different ways to prepare broccoli, to try and spice things up around here!  I made Parmesan-roasted broccoli!

Mmm  mmmm!!!


Ingredients:
- 1 full bag of cooked broccoli
-2 tblsps of light Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsps of chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 tlbsp of extra-virgin olive oil

First preheat oven to 475 degrees.  Once you have cooked your broccoli, in a middle bowl mix all of your ingredients together except for the extra virgin olive oil.  Spray Pam onto a cooking sheet. Transfer on a cooking sheet and drizzle the olive oil on top of the broccoli.  Place in the oven for 15 minutes and serve immediately:):):)
Yummy!
Believe you, me, it is awesome!  I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!!!

Thanks for stopping by:):):):)

Until next time!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!