Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Monterey Jack Chicken

Hope you all are having a great Wednesday:)  I have realized that since I've been eating healthier, I have been making different types of chicken!  Between the hubby and I, we've made grilled chicken, Kung Pao Chicken, and lately Monterey Jack Chicken!  Chicken is a great protein to have when you're watching what your eating and a type of protein that is lower in fat and calories, but still tastes good:)

When I made the Monterey Jack Chicken the hubby LOVED it!  In fact, he loved it so much that he ate the chicken for leftovers!  He never usually does that.  So when he does eat leftovers then I know that he really enjoyed that meal:)

This chicken was really pretty simple, easy, and quick to make!

Yummy!!!!




These are the ingredients that you will need:
Monterey Jack Cheese
Green Onions
Your favorite BBQ sauce (We used Cookies)
Real bacon bits
Rotel tomatoes and chile's (We couldn't use this because we didn't have our can opener! It was in our camper!)

First, pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees and grill the chicken until it's cooked thoroughly.  Then top the chicken with the rest of the toppings.  I put on the BBQ sauce first then the bacon bits, cheese, and sprinkled it with green onions.
Mmmm mmmm
 Place in oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.  Enjoy!!!  I served it with some broccoli:)

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!
I've linked up to:   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!