Thursday, August 2, 2012

Skinny Finds!

I have been a Pin crazy woman, over here!  I pin everything plus the kitchen sink...not even lying.  Needless, to say I have found some great recipes crafts and the list can go on and on.  Today, I wanted to show you some of the A-mazing skinny recipes I have found:)

I have a million Lean Cuisine's and Smart Ones in my freezer and I LOVE BBQ pizza from Lean Cuisine.  It's definitely not the healthiest way to by on a diet, but for me it's convenient and a quick way to get the food that I'm crazing and eating it in moderation.  A week or so ago, I was looking through Pinterest and came across this....
Yumminess x 10!
I found a recipe for BBQ chicken pizza AND it's healthy:)  Who woulda thought?!?!  The crust is partly made from cauliflower....this really made me say "hmmm".  I've never heard of using cauliflower as part of the ingredients for the crust.  I thought it would be worth a try because this pizza looks soo tasty:)

Anyone in the mood for Mexican?  I ALWAYS am!  Here's a delicious Chicken, Spinach, and Artichoke Quesadilla....mmm mmmm!  Who's mouth is watering now?
Holy Guacamole Spinach goodness!!!

Another favorite meat of mine is salmon!  I'm always looking for some tasty and different fish recipes and I think this one would be delightful:)
Mouthwatering!
What about these Wontons?  They have chicken, coleslaw, and some seasonings!  I would think these Wontons would be like having a party in my mouth!
Chicken Wontons
I know that I'm always up for dessert, especially if it's lower in calories!  How about a cupcake?  I bet that brings a smile to your face!  A Zucchini cupcake, I haven't tried a zucchini cupcake before, but I've tried zucchini bread before and it was quite yummy!

I'm in heaven!
If you were looking for something more rich and still a dessert then I have the perfect recipe!  It would be "guilt-free" cheesecake!  Yes, you heard that correctly.  Normally, cheesecake and guilt-free don't go hand in hand, but this time they do:)
Don't worry it's "guilt-free" :)
I'm thinking you would love to have one of these on a HOT day!  Skinny Oreo Cookies and Cream Milkshake would really hit the spot!!!
Scrumptious
 I bet you would be just a little bit thirsty after all of that food!  So, why not add in a cocktail?!?
Have you ever heard of a Garden Fresh Summerita!  I know I haven't but it sure sounds refreshing:)
Refreshing
So there you have it, some pretty amazing, mouth-watering, and skinny recipes!  I will definitely be trying some of these sometime soon,  I'll post about how they turned out, and if they are worth trying:)  If you try any of these please let me know what you thought about it!!!  Well ladies, have a great Thursday!

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. that bbq pizza looks delicious!

    Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I found your blog from the comment you made on my Fish Nachos, I love your blog! I'm your newest follower! Would love for you to follow me back. Love this Skinny finds post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!