Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Heart You!

Valentine's Day is fast approaching and it isn't the same without something sentimental or romantical!  So, I've been searching high and low for some website or craft idea that would be worthy for the hubby, and I found this fabulous blog!!!  It is called The Dating Divas:)  I must say there are soo many neat ideas on here for your hubby or significant other for V-Day!  It even has some pretty neat ideas for date night with the hubby!  You should definitely go on over and check it out, it is pretty amazing.  This site is a must see!!!

Here are some of the many unique and fun ideas:

The Dating Divas



Yes, they even have free, and might I add cute, printables!! All you would need for this is the stationary, rose petals, and Hershey kisses.  Simple, inexpensive, and meaningful for your sweetheart:)


The Dating Divas
This one may be the winner for me!  It is a mini-booklet of the ABC's of us:)  How sweet, huh?  And yet again, another FREE printable, gasp!!!  Amazing, isn't it?!?!?

The Dating Divas

The library checkout card is a summary of your love story!  It is short, but sweet:)

Here is another version of the ABC's of us:
The Dating Divas

This time it's 30 different reasons why you love your hunny...awwww:)

Not only do I want to find a type of sentimental gift to give my hubby, but also a date idea that I could try.  I know that I'm going to plan a special stay at home V-day date that involves a home cooked meal:)  I was given a fondue set for Christmas and I was thinking making supper using the fondue set!  How fun would that be?  This past summer, when we went on our mini-moon, we ate at the Melting Pot, and it was to die for!!!  He absolutely loved it, but didn't love the price.  So, I was thinking to bring it to right to our house.  How convenient right?  We will have a 4 course meal: appetizer, salad, main entree, and dessert.  I'm working on a menu right at this moment!  I'm so excited about this:)

On the same website,  I also found a great V-day date idea!  It involved a "Love Hunt", too!!!  I was thinking of adding a basketful of goodies to give him at the end of the hunt.   I know the hubby will love it!  I just need to figure out what it will entail.

I'm still trying to decide what else to include in on our V-day celebration!  No matter what, though, it will be great just spending some quality time, just the two of us:) Isn't that what Valentine's Day is all about?

Which one of the above V-day ideas would you like to try for your sweetheart or do you have any other neat ideas to add to this list?

Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!