Saturday, February 18, 2012

How "Honored"

Within the next year and a half, it will be wedding central for this girl.  I'm going to be in three weddings and in 2 of the weddings I will be the Maid of Honor!  I am very honored to be able to be apart of their special day!  I guess I should tell you about who asked me to be apart of their day.

My very best friend, whom I've been friends with ever since we were in the 5th grade, Dana asked me to be her Maid of Honor!

Dana and I!
This girl and I have been through everything together!!!!  I really don't know what I would do without her!  I can't wait to plan her bridal shower and bachelorette party! I want to repay her because she did help out TONS on my bridal shower and bachelorette party! These two celebrations will be TONS of fun.

The other lovely ladies' wedding I will be apart of is my lil sis, Mandy!  I love her to pieces and obviously we know just about everything about each other because we are sisters.  I can't wait to plan her parties for her and help her out with any wedding related DIY's or questions:)  She helped me out quite a bit on my wedding this past summer by making our invitations, planning my bridal shower and bachelorette party.

~Sisterly Love~


The other wedding that I will be apart of is my brother's wedding.  I will be helping my soon-to-be sister-in-law, Suzie, which she is practically that right now!  My brother and her have been dating for about 6 years!  So, she has been apart of our family for quite some time, now!   It's about time that it will be official:)

Suzie and I:)
I just wanted to give you all a heads up and that I will be posting some different things on here about their parties and gifts that I plan on giving these lovely ladies:)  I may even need some advice from you fellow bloggers.

If you don't know already, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to plan just about anything!  The best thing is to plan for a wedding!  I had tons of fun planning for our wedding and I miss it.  So, I'm glad that I can be apart of it again times 3:)  In our household, there will be quite a bit of that going on and I can't wait to share it with you all.

I wanted to thank you all soo much for stopping by and reading my posts!  I appreciate all of the love you send to The Blooming Daisy:):)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!