Saturday, November 12, 2011

Tried and Truly Good Recipe:)

Happy Saturday everyone!  Hope you all are enjoying your weekend while you still can!  I know that I'm trying to do just that:)

Tonight the hubby and I were really craving some spaghetti and meatballs, and let me tell you, I have a mean meatball recipe!  Well, I guess it just got passed down from my mom to me, but still it's soo yummy!!!

The recipe is really pretty easy, quick,  and delish and you can't really beat that at all.

These are the ingredients that you need to make this tasty meal:
Ingredients:
1 lb of ground beef
3 slices of bread
Milk to soften bread
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of pepper
1 tsp of basil
1 tsp of oregano
1 tbsp of mince onion
1/2 c of Parmesan cheese
Sauce
Noodles


It's really simple:
1. First, grab a bowl and put your beef along with all of the dry ingredients.

2. Then add milk as needed.
3. Grab out a baking dish and spray it with Pam.
4. Roll the meatballs according to your liking.

5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and put the meatballs in for 1 hour
6. Cook your noodles while meatballs are in the oven.
7. Once an hour has past, take the casserole dish with the meatballs out of the oven and pour you spaghetti sauce in the dish and place back in the oven for 15 minutes or until the sauce is hot.

8.  Enjoy your meal:)

If you are looking for some yummy meatballs and spaghetti, this is definitely it!  There's nothing better than moms tried and truly good meatball recipe!!!!  Bonn Appetite

For the 24 Days of Giving Thanks, today I am thankful for all of the veterans who have fought for our country!!! If it wasn't for them then we wouldn't have the freedoms that we have today:)  They have sacrificed so much for our country and so have their families.  I am very grateful for all that they have done and what they continue to do for us!  Thank you SOO incredibly much to ALL of the veterans:):):)

I've linked up at Under the Table and Dreaming ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!