Thursday, July 26, 2012

Nutritious and Delicious!!!

Hi All:):)  We're planning on having a cookout for a couple of our friends on Friday, so I have been planning a meal to get ready for it!  I thought it would be fun to try and make something new and something that would be on Pinterest.  First, and foremost, it has to be healthy since I'm trying to make better choices!

If you don't follow me on Pinterest then you don't know that I am a Pin-a-holic, and I'm not even lying!  It's even worse since I'm not at school during the summer months!  Needless, to say I have been pinning almost everyday and have been finding some to-die-for recipes:)  I was thinking that I would make my Kung Pao Chicken or Salmon for the entree, veggies, roasted potatoes, and chocolate covered fruit kabobs!  I'm debating about making some red sangria....yummy!  I know that it's not healthy, but doesn't this look soo good?!?!?! If I had one glass then that would be alright;)
Strawberry Lime Sangria
This looks soo refreshing!  It has fruit in it, so does that cancel out the badness of the rest of the drink?  Haha!  Probably not, but I'd thought I'd try!
Kung Pao Salmon

Iowa Girl Eats
By the way, this is a new blog that I found that has some very nutritious and healthy recipes!  You should stop over and check it out:)

Hugs and Giggles
Don't these kabobs look down right yummy?!?!?  I'm drooling just a little bit, even thinking about this meal!  Well, I hope you have an excellent day!

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!