Thursday, July 12, 2012

Chocolate Caramel Brownies

I bet your all probably just drooling from reading the title!  I know that I am!  A while ago, we had my granny's 70th birthday and I brought a dish to pass, and it was chocolate caramel brownies:)  Oh! My! Goodness! These were beyond tasting like heaven!  I can't even begin to describe how scrumpious these are!!!

Yumminess!!!!
I put them out for everyone to eat before the warm food was put on the buffet, and I think I should have waited because these puppies were pretty well gone within 20 minutes!  That's how big of a hit these were.

Since I'm trying to eat healthy, these would be bad news for this girl!  So, I'm trying to steer clear of these delicious brownies.  I could make some for a party or make them for quite a few people, that way I won't be tempted to eat the pan:-o

They are really pretty easy to make:)  If you want to have try these homemade brownies then run over to Six Sister's Stuff blog!  That's where I found this recipe and it was unbelievable!

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!!
 I've linked up to: 



Today's Creative Blog

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhh my gosh, those sound amazing! Salivating over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are my favorite dessert recipe!

      Delete
  2. they look fabulous. Im trying not to be tempted now ! stay strong and I will too !
    This is hard
    -KAT-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat! I will stay strong and stay as far away from these as possible:)

      Delete
  3. those look quite addictive & fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are! You wouldn't want to have a whole pan of these in your house without help with eating these bad boys!

      Delete
  4. I am glad it is only a picture on my computer...I think i could eat that whole giant brownie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...it's soo tempting isn't it?!?!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!