Monday, July 30, 2012

Goal Met - Check!

Hey there lovely ladies!!!  This past weekend, I was super busy and had tons of fun with the hubby and family:)  I had made a goal about a little over a month ago to be able to fit into a shirt that i bought for the fair.  Well, the good news is that I fit into it and it wasn't too tight:)  I thought it actually looked pretty nice.  I didn't end up wearing it to the fair though because I found a different outfit that I loved and matched my purse!  Anyways, here is my shirt that I think looked pretty nice on me:)

What a great feeling!
This is my fav outfit though!

I really like this outfit because it fits me in all the right places!  This outfit excluding the shoes was $85 which really isn't too bad because I could wear the top with pretty much anything: jeans, shorts, and colorful pants!  The sparkliness you see around my waist is a belt!  I LOVE it!!  It gives a little pizazz to an otherwise pretty boring shirt!  So, I bought a skirt, shirt, bracelets, earrings and a belt for $85, not too bad!  They were running a sale that day on these items:)  I think this outfit would be nice for a date night or a night out with the girls!

The skirt is $32 from Maurices
Via
The shirt was $24 from Maurices
Via
 The belt was $20(no pic) and the earrings were $14 from Maurices
 The purple bracelets were $14 from Maurices
Via


Here are some extra pictures of what I did over the weekend:
My sis and I:)
 Isn't she so cute?
Beginning of the concert!

Concert time!
Sometimes, I've been known to get a little crazy!!!  The girl in the red hair is my friend/cousin Tiff, and the short black hair is my cousin, Melissa!  Then my momma is off to the side:)

My Momma and I!
Needless, to say the fair was definitely a blast, as usual:)  I'm already looking forward to it again next next year:)

The hubby and I made it to Galena on Sunday, but I took the majority of my pictures on my phone and I can't figure it out how to transfer the photos to the computer.  So, once the hubby gets home today, he can help me out with that!

I hope you all had a great weekend!  I sure did and went be too fast!!!

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!
The Things We Find Inside
I've linked up to:  Today's Creative Blog

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a great weekend! Cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great weekend:)I never thought I could pull of a pencil skirt like that, but I think it looks pretty good!

      Delete
  2. You look great! That is awesome congrats!

    www.cancerinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from TTWFI. I love that first top!~ That is my favorite color. Looks so good.

    Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can. Hosting Mom's Monday Mingle now. Welcome to link up! No worries if you aren't a mom!

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love new followers:) I will have to stop over. Thanks for the invite!!

      Delete
  4. Looks like a fun weekend. That top is absolutely gorgeous on your! Great job on meeting your goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cassidy! I'm glad that I could actually fit into it and that it looks semi-decent:)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!