Friday, April 20, 2012

Fashion Friday!

Happy, happy Friday All:P  It's time for the weekend...woohoo!!!

Do you know what day it is on The Blooming Daisy?  That's right Fashion Friday:)  This is the first week for it!  I heart Polyvore, fashion, and shopping so much that I'm dedicating one day of the week to it!  Whether it be inspiration from Polyvore, or fashion I see on Pinterest, or my weekly shopping finds!  

Today, I decided to post some outfits that I put together on Polyvore.  Come and check them out!

I call this outfit, Time to Get Your Beach On!  The teal reminds me of the beach and plus it's a maxi dress!  I'm just drooling over this dress...wishing I could buy it.  You will soon find out that I'm a HUGE lover of print!!  This dress stripes plus zigzags...love:)

Polyvore
 I say this over and over again, but I LOVE teal and that's why I choose this next dress!  Casual Chic:)  Ruffles and one shoulders are my friends!  Don't you just love those earrings and shoes!  The shoes are a baragin price, too!  I think they are under $20, check out the link below to see for yourself:)


Polyvore

 It's all about the accessories with this next everyday outfit!  Take a regular pair of shorts and white shirt, slap them together and add your accessories!  Accessories truly do make or at least pull an outfit together.  That's another thing that I can't live without, my accessories!  Whenever I go shopping, I buy at least two different kinds of accessories whether it be a scarf, bracelet, or necklace.

Polyvore
 Well, that's all that I have for Fashion Friday!  I hope you enjoy your weekend and that warm, sunny weather comes your way:):):)

Stop back next Friday to see the next Fashion Friday post:):)

Until next time!!!!!!!
I've linked up to:
Weekend Bloggy Reading

2 comments:

  1. I love your Friday Fashion. You have great taste. I want everything in all your pics! Looking forward to checking out your blog more. I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm your newest follower and co-host of this month's blog hop. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun :) I'm looking forward to getting you know you better!

    I love this collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!