Saturday, June 30, 2012

"You Can Find Mah in Saint Louie..."

Soon we will be off to St. Louis for our 1 year anniversary(almost)!  It's hard to believe it's been almost a year!!  Time flies by when your having fun:)  Our true anni is on July 9th, but we're taking it a little bit earlier because that's when we can see the Cardinals play:P
Love the Cardinals:)
We're planning on seeing the Cardinals and also going to see the arch....
The Arch
I've been to the arch once and the views are amazing!!!  I think it would be neat to go up at night...but we'll see.  We're also going on a tour of Anheuser Busch!  I'm not a fan of beer, but I'm still pretty psyched to see how they make the beers and all!  The hubby is stoked about this part:)

Tour
I'm a HUGE animal lover, so we just have to go to the zoo:) 
Griaffes
You won't see me doing this though....
Not for this girl!
This might just be a little too risky for me!  I would have to pass on riding a lion:-o

Since the hubby got his beer tour, I thought why shouldn't I get a tour of my favorite drink of choice...wine!?!  So we're planning on going to a winery semi-close to St. Louis and I'm loving this idea!  We get to go wine tasting:):):)  Woohoo!!!

Yay!!
I say bring on the wine because I'm ready!!

I'm not looking forward to the heat though!  The weather forecast is predicted to be in the 100's with humidity.  So, it won't be a dry heat, which sometimes seems better for vacation.  Yes, it is hot and very humid in Iowa, but I'm not outside that often because of the heat!  Most of our things that we want to do will be outside...yikes!  It still will be a great trip because I get to spend that time with my hubby and we'll be doing some fun things:)

On another note,  I have officially lost 10 lbs!!!  I hopped on the scale this morning, not thinking I would loose another pound, but sure enough, I did:)  The hubby heard me hollering and doing a little dance.  He was wondering what was going on!!  I couldn't help it, just too happy:):)

I hope all of you have a great week!!!  I will be seeing you all sometime late in the week:):)

Thanks for stopping by:):)

Until next time!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. First off, CONGRATS ON THE WEIGHT LOSS! I know that's a HUGE deal for you! :D secondly, it sounds like you have an awesome anniversary planned! So excited for you! Can you believe we've both almost been married for a YEAR?! craziness!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie!!! I've been working my tushie off and it's paying off:) Our trip should be pretty fun...I haven't been to St. Louis for years! It is really crazy that we've been both married for almost a year! Time has flown by, that's for sure!

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I will be in Missouri next week also! Sadly, only in St. Louis for a few days... Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mindy! A few days is better than none...it's always nice to just get away for a little while:) I hope you had a great time!

      Delete
  3. Happy Anniversary and congrats on the weight loss!!! As a St. Louis girl, I hope you have a great time here. Lots of fun stuff to do but it is really hot right now. If you need any suggestions while you're here, let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikki, it was extremely hot, as it was everywhere else:( Even though it was that hot out, we still had a blast!!! The fireworks were A-mazing!!!

      Delete
  4. Happiness and many more joyous years to you guys Have fun in St Louis

    -KAT-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat:) We did many things and we can't to go back and visit again!!!

      Delete
  5. Hope you enjoy my hometown! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog and Very Inspiring Blogger Awards! Congrats and enjoy! :)

    http://www.themodernparsonage.com/?p=1803

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bri!!! I will have to go over and check that out:) We had lots of fun in St. Louis, thinking about when to go back and watch another Cardinals game:)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!