Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"Bicycle, Bicycle, Bicycle! I Want to Ride My Bicycle"

Happy Hump day All!!!!  Here we are half way through the week...omgoodness!  Where has the time gone?!?!  I can't wait until this weekend because 1)  I will be finished with my Master's class and 2) I get to watch Magic Mike with some amazing friends!!!  You might ask, what's Magic Mike?  I think it will be one of the BEST movies of the year!  I will show you one picture and then you will know what I mean...
Just look at all of that yumminess!
I'm sure you've guessed what this fabulous movie is about!  I say it's about time they came out with one of these movies.  They have all sorts of movies that guys can watch, but none for the ladies.  Now, it's our turn and I'm jumping on the train...toot, toot!!  Some of the cast members are: Kevin Nash, Adam Rodriguez, Channing Tatum, Matt Bomer and Joe Manganiello... Tatum has to be my favorite:) Friday is when my friends and I are going to see this drool worthy movie!  I will let you all know if it's movie theater worthy or not.

On another note, the hubby and I's 1 year anniversary (cue the "awwww's") is coming around corner and we have been talking about what to get each other.  I know exactly what I'm getting him, but don't want to post anything on here until I give it to him, just in case he decides to check out my posts:-o  I do know what I want to get from him...  He has a bike, just started riding it again, and has been wanting me to ride with him.  I thought what a better gift than a bike and then we can spend more quality time together exercising.  Can't get any better than that!  Now, I need your help, to help me pick out the bike that I should get.  Here are the different bikes that I like and have been looking at:


*Side note*  My hubby has decided to start to make healthier choices with me and we are BOTH starting a new chapter to our lives.  This chapter is to a new a better version of ourselves!   This is why I decided to get a bike, to support him also:)  You don't know how excited and proud I am of him for making this decision:):):):)

Polaris Bike
I like the color combo of this bicycle!  I'm pretty short, so having the middle bars lower than usually is also a positive!  This is the most tradition bike that I like.  I think I'm going for more a vintage/current bike, a mix of both!
Forge Bicycle
 I love the teal color, my fav!  I think the color contrast of the brown seat with the teal of the bike is perfect!  This bicycle is definitely more vintage looking!
Forge Bicycle
 This bike could be the one that I end of getting because it's PINK!!!  Pink is my favorite color.  Plus, this bike is the perfect mix of current and vintage, or at least I think it is:)  It's soo cute and it's what I was looking for.  I just hope that I can find it at the store!
Schwinn Bicycle
OMGoodness, this bike is totally kick butt!  It has a touch of pink with a punch of yellow.  You would definitely be able to see me coming along the trail with this baby!  The only thing about this one is that they don't have it in the warehouse and the closest Target store that has it is in Minnesota which would be about 2.5 hour drive to get it!  Maybe we could just go on a road trip?

My question to everyone is:  Do you have any one of these bicycles and if so what do you think about them?  or Do you know anyone who has them and what's their review of the bicycle?

Do any of you remember Queen's Bicycle song?  That's what is coming to my mind when I'm looking for a bicycle..."Bicycle, Bicycle, Bicycle!  I want to ride my bicycle. I want to ride my bicycle. I want to ride my bike."  I'll leave everyone on that note and wish everyone a happy Wednesday:):)

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to get a bike too! Nate has one and even has an attachment for our dogs to run along side it, but I need one too! The problem is that I, too, am SO short and the store rarely has the bike that I need! Grr. But all of those options are super cute. I think I like the teal/brown the best, but if pink is your favorite color then go for it!!! Can't wait to see what you get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I may have changed my mind...I may be getting a Trek bike, but not for sure! Hopefully, you can find one that will work for you:)

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!! I love the pink and yellow one and I have a serious case of the wants right now haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! It is super cute! I love the colors. It screams "Here I am!!!"

      Delete
  3. Such cute bikes! I'm not a biker myself but would love to give it a try. Such a great gift for you to give to the hubs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I can't wait until I get mine:) We'll be riding all the time!!!

      Delete
  4. Yep!!!! Magic Mike here I come!!! Can't wait!
    -Shanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike was definitely "magic" in the movie...LOL! It was really a great movie though. It's definitely one I'll be adding to my DVD collection at home, once it comes out:)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!