Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Granny's 70th Hawawiian Birthday Party!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!   I'm going to make this a short, but sweet post.  I have Zumba soon, so I better get to going!!!  Well, I shared with you in the last post that my we celebrated my grandma's surprise 70th birthday on Sunday:)  We had a surprise birthday party for her.  I wanted to show you some of the decoration that my family put together for her:)  Enjoy!!!
The flamingo straws are the best, aren't they?



There was a lei for everyone!

Most of these decorations were from the Dollar Tree...score!!!!

Memory Table

Pictures of Grandma:):)
My sister and her fiancee, Jason!

The  Par-tee!!!
There was a lot of friends, family, and food!  The party was a success even though grandma was about 1 hour late:(  My grandma always arrives fashionably late....this was no exception..LOL!  Gotta love her though:)
The birthday girl, my sis, and me:)
Doesn't everything look so fun?  It came together really well and my grandma had a great time:)  Don't you just love her flamingo headband?  Well, have a great Tuesday!!!

Thanks for stopping by:):):)


Until next time!!!!!
I've linked up to: 

6 comments:

  1. Ah! What a pretty party! You did a great job!Your grandma must have felt fo special! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My grandma was really excited about everything and she had a great time. Most of my family put the decorations together for my grandma. We really do love our grandma:):)

      Delete
  2. SO cute!! looks like so much fun! I wanted to throw a luau themed party for my moms 60th this year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie:):) It was a lot of fun!! Check out the Dollar Tree for Luau decorations...there's quite a few really cute ones!!!

      Delete
  3. So colorful - love this and one can use this theme for so many different types of parties as well!
    I'm sure your Gran loved it.
    Have a nice day!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, my grandma had a fabulous day and she felt very loved:) You could use this theme for many different types of parties, in fact I'm planning on having a luau at my house, using the decor my mom has! Thanks for stopping by!!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!