Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My New Best Friend!

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!!  I'm glad it's Tuesday because it means that I have Zumba!  In case some of you don't know what Zumba is, it is a fun aerobic dance class.  It doesn't even feel like your in aerobics class.  It feels like you are just dancing, having a great time, and definitely burning ALOT of calories!!!  I'd like to think that when I work out this I'd look like the people in the pic below.....

Fun Stuff!

But I know that I look like these peeps....
Zumba!!!!
Oh...well, at least I'm exercising and it kicks my butt! No pain, no gain!!!

Anywho, I wanted to share with all of you the site that I am religiously using EVERYDAY and something that has made it easier to loose the weight.  If you haven't heard of Calorie Count
then you should definitely go and check it out if your looking for something to help you with loosing weight! The title of the site tells you that you can count your calories, but it also keeps track of your exercise for the day, weight, and it analyzes your nutrition throughout each meal.

Sorry the typing is SO hard to read on my picture!  If you click on the picture then you can read what the small print says... The very top arrow just says that the graph is showing your calorie intake for the day and if you stayed within your alotted amount of caloires.  It is an overview of your week!  The 2nd arrow below that one is your nutritional graph for the day.  It looks at your calcuim, fat, saturated fat, protein, and etc.  The arrow off the the right hand side is pointing to your nutritional grade for the day and it even breaks down how many carbs, protein, fat, alcohol, and other things you may have in your diet!
I hope you can read this pic!  You might need a maginifing glass...LOL!  Sorry about that!  You can see, though, the break down of each food, meal, and your total for the day.  It is such a great visual and very easy understand.  This tool has definitely made me more aware of what I'm lacking as far as nutrition goes!

The other thing that I use quite a bit is part of the community tab.  They have forums that you can talk about anything health related.  Granted if you want a health question answered these members aren't certified, but it's nice because you have members just like yourself going through the same life change.  It's nice to be able to talk it out with others who know what you going through:)

The best part about Calorie Count is that it's ALL FREE!!!!  Yep you read that right:):)  Well, I guess not all of it, but everything that I talked about here within my post!  This really has helped me out tons and it may just help you with what you need!!!  So, go on over and check this site out, you won't be let down!


Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!!
 I've linked up to: 



2 comments:

  1. I love Zumba and Tuesday is my night as well. It's so much fun.

    www.cancerinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zumba is really the best! I don't know what I'd do without it!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!