Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pumped Up Kicks!!!

Hey everyone!!! Today is Thursday:):)  I am incredibly happy because a) I'm almost finished with my first Master's class B) I almost have my final, huge project finished AND c) we're going camping on Friday for the weekend:):):)  It's our first time camping for the season.  I know though I will need to watch what I eat and drink, to keep off the weight I already lost!  I will share with you all what I did to ensure that I will eat healthy, even when we camp!

Yesterday,  I went shopping with one of my friends, Dana and we really went all out!!!  Yes, we did and we had soo much fun.  It was nice just to get out and not have to worry about deadlines and have good ole fun!  I haven't bought a pair of tennis shoes in a LONG time....how long you might ask, well close to 5 years!!  GASP!  I know, pretty sad:(  Now, since I've been exercising every day, I need a pair of sneakers that will give me the support I need.  Soooo, I bought 2 new pair of shoes and I LOVE them!  They feel A-mazing and look pretty awesome, too:)  I'm a huge fan of Asics.  When I used to run, I would always grab them.  Naturally, that's what I bought and let me tell you my feet are in heaven!!
I love PINK!!!



Asics Rush 33..these ones are for outside

These are my favs and most comfy!!!! They are for inside exercise.

Asics Blur 33...I heart these ones!

My two new lovelies:):)
So, there you have it!  They are both so bright and cheery.  These are my new pumped up kicks!  It makes me want to exercise all of the time, so I can wear them:)  Here's to amping up my workouts and killing them!

Do any of you have a suggestion that is a must for working out?  If you do then please share because I would love to hear:)

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Those are SUCH cute shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ryan! I just hope they continue to be comfy during my workouts!

      Delete
  2. Ooo Love! I need new running shoes too, now that I think of it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love shoes and I don't think I could ever have enough, that's for sure! You always need a good pair of running shoes:)

      Delete
  3. I have literally one pair of tennis shoes (nike shox) and the ONLY place I wear them is to the gym lol they are so comfy though:) the shoes you picked are super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard nike shox are suppose to be a great shoe! Nike's tend to run a little narrow, especially for my feet..otherwise my 1st choice would have been Nike's!

      Delete
  4. Pretty in pink -tastic tenni shoes
    Have a great camping trip. My boys (hubby included) have been camping all week and are just finishing up the week today. I will go out to their camp and join in on a campfire with them tonight ! looking forward to hugging my men again.

    -KAT-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kat, I hope that you had fun this weekend at the campfire! That's always my favorite part of camping is the campfires:)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!