1. Make my closet pretty and organized. Right now my closet is just blah and not too organized. I need to spruce it up a bit and here is some inspiration that I have found on other sites
|I Heart Organizing|
I love the stripes in the first closet and the simplicity of it and the second one I love the organization of everything. I know these aren't closets for your clothes, but I like the design aspects of them.
2. Lose Weight. Isn't this on everyone's to do list for 2012?
3. Make curtains for our bedroom and our other bedroom.
4. Make a full length mirror for our bedroom such as this one:
|Love these mirrors....the one I make won't be quite this big though.|
5. Work on mini sewing projects just for fun! Especially one like this one I just finished!
6. Organize, organize, and organize with boxes and totes, or whatever will do the job! The ones below are cute and functional:)
|The City Sage|
7. This summer give some special attention to our landscaping and possibly try to grow a garden!
8. DIY Wedding Photo Canvas. I haven't printed off any wedding photos yet and we were married in July...yikes!!! I thought these would be perfect to try out with our wedding photos:)
What's on your list or do you have one for 2012?
Until next time!