Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend Glimpse!

Hey Everyone!!!  I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and had a blast:)  I sure did this weekend because I had a girls weekend and we went SHOPPING at Mall of America!!!!  It was much needed.  The weekend was pretty relaxing and just some good ol' fun!  I found some clothes, but not as much as I had hoped:(  I will have to share with you all what I bought in another post.  This one I wanted to show you what we did and some delicious, but not so nutritious things we ate!
Dana and I:)

Sisterly Love:)


 Those pics were after the Purple Cow had kicked in!!!  It tastes oh-so-good, but is SUPER duper strong:-0

Yummy Purple Cow Wine!
We left Friday night right after school and we celebrated, once we got to the hotel!
Next morning on the treadmill:)
 Early the next morning, I couldn't sleep, so I thought why not just go exercise!
Bought a macaroon at Cupcake in the Mall!
 I saw on the Mall of America website that there was a cupcake bakery called Cupcake.  I was dreaming of how the cupcakes would just melt in my mouth.  Well, needless to say, the cupcakes were a let down, but the elderberry macaroons were delish!  The cupcakes from a local cupcake bakery where I'm at was 100% better than Cupcake!
At Express, almost bought the top, but couldn't wear it to schoool:(
 This picture is kinda blurry, but I wanted to show you my CUTE new cowgirl boots I bought!  I will take a better pic of them sometime soon!  I loved the top that I was wearing, but it was $50 and I couldn't even wear it to school:(  So, it wasn't worth the money for this girl!
Ate at Tucci Benucch
We had supper at Tucci Benucch in the mall. The girls and I were planning on going out for drinks afterwards, but a 9 hour day of shopping and drinking the night before didn't quite help!  So we headed back to the hotel after supper!  I feel REALLY old now!
Sangria at Tucci:)
 Oh-My-Goodness this drink was so yummy!
Delicious pasta!!!
This pasta dish was delightful, just really rich!  I would order it again though:)
Sister's bridesmaid dress choice!!!
We even went to David's Bridal, to try on bridesmaid dresses and I think Mandy wants this one!!!!  Isn't it soo pretty?!?!?!? Yep, that's me in the back cheesin it up!!!

Overall, we had a FABULOUS girls weekend and I think that we need to do this every year!  Every girl should have a girls weekend every now and then, it really helps with making your life just that much happier:)

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend! Girls weekends are always fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!